Do you have insecurities when it comes to your performance in the bedroom?
Are you feeling like a dud in the sack?
I mean, you’re getting the ladies right, but when it comes down to doing the deed, you’re getting let down by the little guy. It’s embarrassing and a major downer – for all parties concerned!
Maybe you have trouble getting it up?
Or maybe it’s trouble with premature ejaculation and maintaining that erection?
You are definitely not alone. So many guys experience these problems – but no one wants to talk about it! Am I right?
My Story So luckily for the interwebs I can share my story and maybe help a fellow guy out, cause there’s not much worse than not being able to get it up or keep it up. It totally affecteded my sex life and I’m sure it affects other guys too.
Basically I was sick of disappointing my girlfriend with my premature ejaculations. I desperately wanted to stay hard and to perform in the bedroom. I was an otherwise healthy male and my girlfriend was hot. I knew I just needed a little something to give me an edge. I tried Viagra a few times but it gave me terrible headaches. My doctor put me on anti-depressants to help keep me erect longer but they also had nasty side-effects. My girlfriend said it didn’t matter about my premature ejaculations but I felt pretty useless and it was really getting me down. Then I came (*sorry for the pun) across VigRX Oil and thought, hey why not give it a shot. I’m a fan of using lubricant anyway so why not spend a few bucks more for something that can give me an edge in the bedroom? I put together this VigRX Oil review to help a fellow guy out with the same, very frustrating, issues as me.
What is VigRX Oil? It’s a non-sticky, water-based natural oil that not only acts a lubricant but enhances overall male sexual performance by helping you to get hard and stay hard.
Active and all natural ingredients include:
- Known aphrodisiac
- Tribulus Extract
- Helps with erectile dysfunction including prevention of releasing semen without orgasm (spermatorrhea)
- Horny Goat Weed (Epimedium Leaf Extract)
- Assists with sexual performance problems including erectile dysfunction and involuntary ejaculation. Also enhances sexual desire
- Gingko Biolba
- Promotes blood flow
- Asian Red Ginseng
- Known treatment for early orgasm
- Saw Palmetto Berry
- Powerful aphrodisiac
- Catuaba Bark Extract
- Used for centuries by Indigenous communities to heighten sexual arousal and improve sexual performance
- Muira Puama
- Helps to achieve and maintain an erection
- Hawthorn Berry
- Helps support the heart and circulatory system cope with highly intensive periods of exertion
What alternative options are there? I’ve tried nearly everything! Here’s my run down…
- Pros: Worked well. Definitely kept me hard. Maybe worked too good as I woke up after two awesome sessions with another hard-on which was a bit awkward.
- Cons: Always gives me a terrible headache the next day. Takes a while to work. Can’t be very spontaneous. Expensive. Not natural.
Man on top position
- Pros: Can maintain a bit more control by slowing down, even withdrawing for a bit.
- Cons: Doesn’t work for me. Not reliable. Boring in the same position all the time.
- Pros: No nasty additives or weird side-effects like with prescription drugs.
- Cons: Takes up to 30 days to work, sometimes longer. You need to take them every day without fail. You might not see any benefits for a while. Can get expensive.
- Pros: I did notice a slightly prolonged erection.
- Cons: Had weird side-effects and messed with my head. Lost my libido a bit. While I was desperate to try anything, anti-depressants definitely weren’t for me.
VigRX Oil Pros:
- Unlike with supplements, there’s no waiting as the formula is immediately absorbed into penis.
- Unlike Viagra and other pills, there’s no side-effects
- No nasty ingredients, can be used with oral sex and condoms no problem
- If you use lube anyway, why not use a super-charged lubricant that provides other benefits
- Discrete ordering
- Easy to use – just massage into penis
- Life is way too short to not be having amazing sex!
VigRX Oil Cons:
- I was a bit hesitant at the price but under fifty bucks for a month supply is pretty good. The 3 month supply at just over $100 bucks is the best deal. I would be buying normal lubricant anyway but this is very worth it – I can’t put a price on the smile on my lady’s face!
Shipping details US – Free shipping
International – Yes, but postage fee applies
What’s the price?
A month supply is under fifty bucks. They throw in some bonuses for bulk orders. I think the best deal is the 3 month supply which is a tad over $100. For me, the results are totally worth it – and I’ve wasted a lot of dough on various products. Click here for more info on VigRX Oil price.
The Lowdown: My VigRX Oil Review
I’m sharing this because I hope this works for other guys suffering from similar issues to me because it really sucks when you can’t stay hard. I actually didn’t realize just how much it affected my life. I felt like half a man and just wanted to please my lady.
- I love knowing I’ve got my little friend in a tube that helps me maintain erections.
- I don’t feel the performance anxiety as much and sex is SO much more enjoyable.
- My girlfriend just thinks it’s normal lube and applies it for me.
- As a bonus my girlfriend enjoys sex a lot more and so wants more sex! Booyah
My motto is ‘life is too short to be having bad sex’. Don’t waste more time like I did. Find something that works for you.